Let’s go for tiger Safari at Pench National Park

Pench National Park is nestling at the lower southern reaches of the satpuda hills, Pench is being named after Pench River and it has meander through the park from north direction to south. Pench is situated on the southern border of Madhya Pradesh and it also bordering the state of Maharashtra, located in the districts of Seoni and Chhindwara. The total area of Pench National Park is having 758 sq. km., including of which a core area of 299 sq. km. of the Mowgli Pench Sanctuary and Indira Priyadarshini Pench National Park and remaining 464 sq. km. of this park is the buffer zone.

Kanha May 201108 1024x768

Pench

Today, the area of tiger reserve has a glorious history. A description of Pench National Park is being natural wealth and richness occurs in Ain-i-Akbari. Pench Tiger Reserve and its neighbourhood is The Jungle Book, the original setting of Rudyard Kipling’s most famous work.

Mammals attraction in Pench

Pench national park is known for the highest density of herbivores animals such as Blue Bull, Indian Bison (Gaur), Languars, Spotted Deer, Sambar, etc. wild dogs and Sighting of Gaur is good in this forest. Popular mammal attractions of Pench Tiger Reserve are: Tiger, Indian Bison, Indian Fox, Sloth Bear, Leopard, Sambar, Wild Dogs, Wild Boar, Blue Bull, Langurs, Spotted Deer, Indian Palm Civet, Indian Wolf, Common Mongoose, Indian Porcupine, Common Giant Flying Squirrel, Striped Hyena etc.

jungle-book-wallpapers-1

satpura-national-park

Best time to visit

Pench National Park remains open for visitors from month of October to June. The month of November to January is the winter season time and March to June month is the summer time. Park usually remains closed during rainy season in the month of July to September. Overseas tourist usually visit in the winter to this park due to holidays in their country and also winter season also preferred climate in India. But the lovers of wildlife photographer’s like to visit in beginning of summers it means months of February to April. As the summer is good for tiger sighting & around water sources.

aim_bn_1_1329735182

tiger_drinking

Chital in Pench - AB april07

If you want to enjoy wildlife in Pench national park, then click on the given link of tiger safari in Pench and make it unforgettable wild life in your life.

Location

The Pench National Park is located in the state of Southern Madhya Pradesh in India, it is near about 70 km of distance from the Nagpur city. 90 % area of this national park is in neighboring state of Madhya Pradesh and remaining 10% is in Maharashtra.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s